My Light


The 
Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1 King James Version

Regardless of what we face or the weapons that are formed against us; they ain't, can't, won't and shall not prosper! Stand your ground! God's got You, This, and It! The Lord will lead the way if we let Him. The Lord is showing us which way to go. Let's follow Him. 

Heavenly Father, we humbly ask you to take the worry from our minds. We thank You for covering us and forgiving us. You are our strength and we can't thank You enough for all that You do when we don't even deserve it. We just pray that You keep on blessing us. Thank you Lord for being our light. Amen.

Today's devotional was written by Sister Takiela Harris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Is Coming Soon

Don't Get Distracted

God Requires Total Commitment