Do You Hear What I Hear?


So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Romans 10:17 KJV

Guess what y'all? I have studied the Bible in my life, not as much as I should have, but I just keep going back to remembering hearing about the second coming of Christ and the events unfolding since I was a child.
  1. The mark of the beast
  2. Microchips
  3. No cash
  4. Just plastic
  5. The Marshall law
  6. Total dependency & control by government. 
When we are raising a family, working long hours (some with two jobs), lots of things going on, going unnoticed or just being ignored, no one can quite comprehend how you may be feeling right now. We never know how bad it will be or get until it happens. Before COVID, we had never been told to stay home, quit working and rely on the government. We are seeing a lot of "firsts" since this pandemic has happened. Can our minds and bodies handle what is to come? No, not without God. You see, while the devil is preparing people for the antichrist, God is preparing His people for the rapture. I don't know when the rapture will take place but I do believe it will be soon. One thing I do know is that I won't be left behind when the trumpet sounds! God has given us a chance right now to repent. In John 3:16, the word says, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.." Over in Matthew 10:33, it says, "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven." I want to challenge everyone to not give up or give in! Please! Let's get it right with God before he returns.

Today's Devotional written by Takiela Harris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Requires Total Commitment

Don't Get Distracted

From Fear To Faith