You Are My Everything

You Are My Everything



You, Lord, are all I have, and you give me all I need; my future is in your hands Psalm 16:5


When God is our portion, we are content and know what it means to have enough. For we are nothing without Jesus, and without Him we can do nothing. The value we have is found in Him, and we can celebrate who we are only because of Him. We must know that we are everything in Jesus and nothing in ourselves. In Him and through Him we are valued and can-do great things. We are not limited when we surrender all to Jesus, because He knows our end from the beginning and beginning from the end. Our future is secured in Him. As a good earthly father wants the best for their children, so does our heavenly father wants the best for us. So, lets trust Him and involve Him in everything we do and get excited about Jesus today!

by Priscilla Everett

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Requires Total Commitment

From Fear To Faith

Don't Get Distracted