A New Thing

Today's Devotional by Takiela Harris (Isaiah 43:18-19)

But forget all that— it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

I know many of us are saying make it Go away. We could be crying right now just thinking about life and our failures. We must stop worrying and thinking about what once was, and where we use to be or use to do or still going through. We can not undo any of that. God is saying... forget all that. Trust Me. It's not to late. I got you. We've been in this drought in the wilderness for way to long. This is a New Year. Let's not waste any more time on back then...when God is here right now. God wants to shower, drench, and overflow our lives with forgiveness, blessings and joy. Thank you Lord for this New Thing you're doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Is Coming Soon

Don't Get Distracted

Just The Simple Things